Capital of Burgundy wines. Its history, its gastronomy, its Hôtel-Dieu,
its great wine estate and their miles of cellars...
For 163 years, it catches all eyes during its famous Hospices wine sale auction, which remains today the largest in the world.
With its 413 ha of vines, Beaune was the reference wine of
the Dukes of Burgundy since the Middle Ages.
The whites being rarer, with only 44Ha, they will however be
highlighted on certain favorable soils.
Maison Joseph Drouhin is lucky today to own more than 20ha of this historic
appellation (including certain emblematic terroirs like Beaune 1er
cru « Clos des Mouches », Beaune 1er cru
« Grèves », etc.)
In this tas ting you will discover Beaune on the 2020 vintage through a selection of 6 cuvées:
- Côte de Beaune white 2020
- Beaune 1er cru "Clos des Mouches" white 2020
- Beaune 1er cru "Cras" 2020
- Beaune 1er cru "Clos des Mouches" 2020
- Beaune 1er cru "Grèves" 2020
- Hospice de Beaune, Beaune 1er cru "cuvée Maurice Drouhin" 2020