Get ready to do this tour which will take you through nearly 2000 years of history. You will be dived into a related History between the Hospices de Beaune, hospital founded by Nicolas Rollin and Guigone de Salins in 1443 and our cellar.
The tour will
start in our shop, 1 cour du Parlement 21200 Beaune, and we will go to the
Hospices de Beaune for a unprecedented guided tour of this remarkable medieval hospital. We will continue the visit in our cellars
where you will see the barrel we bought during the Wine Auction, and you will
be guided through a comparative tasting of the Hospices de Beaune and Maison
Joseph Drouhin wines.
The wines you will taste:
· Beaune 1er cru Clos des Mouches blanc 2017
· Beaune 1er cru Montrevenots blanc 2017 Hospices de Beaune
· Savigny 1er cru Fourneaux rouge 2018
· Savigny 1er cru cuvée Girard rouge 2018 Hospices de Beaune
· Beaune 1er cru Cras rouge 2018
· Beaune 1er cru Cuvée Maurice Drouhin rouge 2018 Hospices de Beaune
- Meeting point: Oenotheque, 1 cour du Parlement 21200 Beaune at 1:45 pm
- Approximately 2 hours 45
- Upon appointment only
- Event subject to sanitary evolution in France. In keeping with current health and safety standards, this event is limited to a maximum of 8 people.
- For further information or to book this tour, click here.
Please don't hesitate to contact us to reschedule at a later date.